12 February 2013

Since I've been gone!



I'm going to try and fill you in on what has been happening since I have been gone. UMS is a group I am in at school. A bunch of music loving college kids who put artistics events up. I go to csusb. So our events are mainly there. We had gone up to Big Bear on November12.  It was a great time! We stayed at a cabin for the weekend and did what college kids do. I will let your imagination run wild but dont let it get too wild cause it was not like that! (I am the one on the bottom row with the green had)


I also went to Disneyland in December12! Such fun! I plan on getting my annual pass but think it wont be worth it since I travel too much out of country. But when I get the opportunity to go, I will take it and have a blast!

I started a 3d puzzle, then I stopped. (this was only the bottom layer)

AND I ATE ICE-CREAM! Thats always good! The sea salt caramel reminded me of the ice cream I had in Paris! Such deliciousness it was hard to handle!.

No comments:

Post a Comment