24 February 2013

EFF YOU MIDTERMS

I am supposed to be studying for my midterm. I have nooo motivation. I am so tired of these damn exams! I know I will be screwed tomorrow morning. I know I need to study, but it is just so hard to concentrate. I just want to quit school and travel the world. I wish it was that easy. I need someone to slap me in the face and tell me "If you don't succeed, you will never make it back to Europe!!" That should be enough.
Maybe I just need to slap myself in the face and tell me that! My mind keeps telling me that I will be fine, I am a smart girl and don't need to study all of these hours. But on the other hand, there is so many things I need to remember that is making me see I do need to study!
I just want to lie down and watch a movie while drinking tea. Ughhh! Can I just have my Ph.D already!?

No comments:

Post a Comment