24 August 2012

The great passing of time




The other day, My friend Vanessa and I went to Venice Beach.  First time being at the beach this whole summer since I was in Paris this whole time. But wow it felt so great to be there! I had missed it so much! The vibe of the people there is amazing.  Everyone does what they want. They are so weird its great. The best thing to do at Venice I would say is to ride your bike all the way down to the Santa Monica Pier. And relax.  Also it is great to have a cup of coffee and watch all the people skating.  But what is a definite must at Venice is to smoke some weed while sitting on the sand.  You are free to do what you like as long as no cop is around.  There is also this cool book shop on the boardwalk.  It's small but there are thousands of books inside the shop. I once sat there with a friend for hours! When we got out, it was so dark outside.  I might add, Venice at night can be a bit scary since there is many homeless people that live there.  You will get approached and looked at, but you must keep walking.  My days are now so busy with work that I may not be able to go back down to Venice this month. But I am hoping for a day off so I can enjoy my past time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment